If you grew up in a small town like me, you will remember the excitement of heading to the General Store on the first of the month to see if you won the previous month's coloring contest (and to pick up the newest coloring page). The sweet, sweet victory of winning that candy bar because I meticulously colored in the lines was the highlight of my young life.
It may be a different day and age, but that does not mean we can't recreate those same feelings. A Facebook centered Coloring Contest is a great way to engage your Facebook audience and get in precious face to face time with your clients.
Here's how you do it:
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your branded coloring sheet of the month. If you don't want a branded coloring sheet, just download the image below and you are all set!
2. Post the image on your Facebook Page with the following caption. Bonus points if you add your own anecdotes!
Greeting to my wonderful Facebook Community. We are going retro with a monthly Coloring Contest. Here's how to play:
1. Save this image and print it out for your kiddos (or for yourself, I'm not judging... well I am, but you know what I mean!) If you do not have access to a printer, please send me a message and I will get a copy to you!
2. Between now and February 25th color in your sheet.
3. When you are done, take a picture, post it on your Facebook timeline and make sure you tag me, so I see it!
4. Wait for the results. After I deliberate for several days and examine each entry carefully I will choose the winners on February 28th. 3 Winners will be chosen!
5. Watch your inbox. I will shoot you a Personal Message to let you know you have won!
6. Collect your prize! This months winners will receive ___________.
**Customize this to whatever fits your business ladies and gentleman! You can choose one winner or you can choose ten! You can have an extravagant prize or you can get something from the Dollar Store. You can state what the prize is in the beginning or you can keep it a surprise for the end. Do what works for you and get creative!
why you should do it: